GAWOONI MetaLabs Ltd.
Office No. 3401, 34th Floor
Saeed Tower 2, Sheik Zayed Road
P.O Box No. 114429
Personal data is all information relating to a specific or an identifiable natural person. A person is identified when the identity of a specific person can be deduced from the information itself. A person is identifiable when we can make a connection to a specific person using additional information available to us.
What Personal Information do we Collect?
As part of our Services, you may be asked to provide certain information about you and we may collect information automatically through your usage. We collect personal information that you provide or input on the site, including:
- Name and email address
- Blockchain wallet Address
- Information in correspondence conducted on the platform or third party communication platforms, such as Discord
- Pictures, video, and other user uploaded or submitted content
- Location as provided by the user
We may use the personal data you provide to the Service for the following purposes:
- To provide features available in the Service, such as promotions, gameplay and surveys
- To develop, improve, and protect the service
- To set up and maintain your registration with the service
- To provide technical support and diagnose problems with the service
- To communicate with you
- To allow other users to communicate with you
- For direct marketing and market research, including for example reading recommendations and targeted marketing, in accordance with applicable law
- To use user content as part of our Service as well as advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the services
- To tailor our content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience with our service
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to a subpoena or court order
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
- To prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses, and
- To protect our rights and/or our property
We do not pass on any personal user data to third parties.
Content and information posted by the Company may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners or affiliates. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy and security, we are not responsible for the privacy practices used by other sites.
The service, in line with almost every other internet-based company, utilizes cookie technology to allow the company to improve the functionality of the service and improve your user experience. Your browser or device may allow you to block or delete cookies from our site, however, this may interfere with the functionality of our Service. Cookies collect information automatically even when a user is not logged into their account. The information collected may include information about the platform and operating system you are using, your browser type and version, computer and connection information, and what time you accessed the site. This information will be collected any time you access the website unless you opt out.
Your rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to know what data we hold about you. See contact information at the end of the document.
- The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated. The easiest way to correct, delete, or update the personal data you have provided to the service is to access your profile settings and enter the necessary changes there. If you have additional questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us. See contact information at the end of the document.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us: All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future.